PDPA & Consent Clause
We refer to your access and use of our website and the Priority Registration Form on our website, by way of which you have provided us with your Name, I/C, Address, Tel. No. and Email Address (“Personal Data”) for the purpose of your purchase or potential purchase of property from us (“Property”).
In view of the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010, we wish to inform you of the following:
- Your Personal Data is being stored and processed by us for the purposes related to your purchase or potential purchase of the Property from us, for providing you with information, products and services that you request from us or which we feel may be of interest to you by post, email, telephone, SMS, or other means of communications, or otherwise as required or expressly authorized by laws or regulations applicable to our business or by government agencies that oversee our business (“Purpose”).
- You may request access to and/or make corrections, amendments or updates, and/or limit the processing to your Personal Data by forwarding your request to the Sales and Marketing Department and Sales Administration Department of our company. Any enquiries and/or complaints with respect to your Personal Data should also be channelled to us in this manner.
Where necessary in performing the sale and purchase of the Property, your Personal Data will be provided to the following parties:
- Government or local authorities/agencies, within or outside Malaysia, to whom we have reporting obligations or to whom we are required to provide your Personal Data in relation to the Purpose, including but not limited to municipal councils, land offices and housing and development boards;
Companies who provide utilities and other services in respect of the Property, including but not limited to the following utilities providers:
- Tenaga Nasional Berhad;
- SAJ Ranhill Sdn Bhd; and
- Indah Water Konsortium; and
- Land Office and Local Authority;
Other relevant parties such as:
- the Joint Management Body of the Property;
- the Management Corporation of the Property;
- Residents’ Association;
- banks and their valuers;
- legal firms; and
Your Personal Data may be shared by us with:
- any of our related companies, affiliates, representative offices and joint venture partners, which may be located in Malaysia or overseas;
- Companies who collaborate with us for activities related to our products or services, including but not limited to our sale and marketing agents, project managers, contractors, sub-contractors and professional consultants;
- Atual or prospective investors in the event we decide to divest part or all of our business through a sale, merger or acquisition; and
- Links to other websites are provided for your convenience and information. Please review the privacy statement of these linked websites if you visit any of them. We are not liable or responsible for the contents of the linked websites or the use of the linked websites.
- We will protect your Personal Data in accordance with any applicable Malaysian laws.
- If you do not agree to the Personal Data Policy as stated in this notice, please notify us within 7 days from the date of this notice, otherwise, we will deem that you consent to the processing, usage and dissemination of your Personal Data.
- By submitting this form, I/We hereby agree that you and your related companies may collect, obtain, store and process my/our Personal Data that I/We provide in this form for the purpose as described in this form and/or for receiving updates, news, promotional and marketing mails or material.
I/We hereby give my consent to you to:-
- store and process my/our Personal Data; and
- disclose my/our Personal Data to the relevant governmental authorities or third parties where required by law and/or for legal and administration purposes.
- For the purpose of updating or correcting such data, I/We may at any time apply to you to have access to my/our personal data which are stored by you.
- For the avoidance of doubt, Personal Data includes all data defined within the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”) including all data I/We had disclosed to you in this Form.
I/We agree and confirm that I/We and/or my/our agents, servants, invitees, licensees and contractor shall keep with complete secrecy all information relating to the terms and conditions herein and shall not reveal or disclose to any person or comply any such information.
I/We hereby confirm and declare that the information provided above are true and correct to the best of my knowledge. I/We hereby undertake to inform you of any changes therein immediately. In the event that any of the above information is found to be false, untrue, misleading and/or misrepresenting, I/We understand that I may be held liable for it.